Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bloggs On Blogger.com

I've read a few other people's blogs on blogger.com and other blogging sites. The purpose for blogging? I've found many different blog topics, subjects, and opinions thereof, but what I've found is that people are always saying what they believe and how they see things.

I see blogging as a way of expression, think of it as a painting. Some people will gaze at it, and love it, others will gaze and grimace. I blog to express... whether they want it or not. I don't mind grimaces. I would love to be called a genius by a few, but I believe the judging is out of my hands.

I also see blogs as a look in the eye of the writer... how he or she thinks. the vast processes that come from one person can express a lot about that person. How he or she files thoughts, thinks actions, or relays that information here for me to read is incredible in its self.

Whether you write on age, Physics, rockets, magic, harry potter, gaming, or books, you write with the purpose of informing, teaching, learning, engaging, or inspiring. We write like we do everything else, we need to, or we wouldn't.

I write today, why? to fill a requirement? to inform? enlighten? Engage? In much writing, this question is underlying and is often looked too deep, or too shallow, but if they don't come out and tell you what they are writing about, or for, it's often left to the reader, which is what can make a great writer, and intreague the reader.

<This could quite possibly be the thing we kept hitting around in class.>

No comments:

Post a Comment