Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A little confused

I don't know whether to strip my bed and start packing or just relaxing on this break.

Seems like relaxing is getting me into trouble. So packing it is. I will pack for school, working on clothes all week, packing homework, start first thing now, and finally

Pack to move. Looks like gigs up and the loser is the one who lets this whole thing ruin their lives first. I caved the minute the word fell from my mothers lips. Looks like I'm the loser don't it?

Don't know what I'll need so a spot in granny's basement is calling my name... Don't wanna come home in three weeks to find my stuff ruined, broken, or missing... I atleast need to get my personal items that mean the most to me out of this emotional wreck of a family's reach.

Let the dust settle, and see what remains. what ties to my past, what friendships lasted like the flag that was still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment