Sunday, March 6, 2011

Men

Does anyone fully understand Men? I know that I don't. I am a Man and I still don't get me sometimes. I feel as thought I am the break through of the barrier of Man vs Woman. I.E. the tape from the break-up... It looks so innocent, and very worn from the movement of the sheets... the one thing that connects his world with hers... and how it still manages to function is crazy. I can be easily worn down, and tired from thinking with both perspectives.

Thinking like a Woman is logical. Thinking like a Man is easy. Is either one better? No, just different. Is either one hard to understand? No.

It's when you cross the two, things get hairy. Either brushes fly across the room, or during sleep his chest is waxed.

Most Men or Women can not see the respective opposites (if you will) point of view. In the world a lot of us want to keep it this way.

I am living proof it's not going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment