Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My constant struggle to be the good guy.

Wow, what a shitty day. I'm so done with the whole divorce thing...

boring...

honestly there's less tension at granny's for goodness sake. I know what it's like to be on the hurt end of a relationship... trust me, It's not easy. {for all who don't know sometimes it can get a little hairy at granny's... (O the aggravation) but it comes no where near close to the drama.}

 I tell Sarah,my sister, that me and Christa and mom and them were going to see Harry Potter (number 6, I believe) so everyone would know where we were. Apparently word didn't make it past her ears.

So anger built and tension rose, but for no reason. We honest to goodness were just in a small miss communication error. Sitting peacefully in a theater with 20 other Harry Ron and Hermione fans just waiting for the plot of revenge that was stewing at home without us even knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment